Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the IslamWorld Website. This site has been created for the use of customers of IslamWorld.
IslamWorld recommends that you print and keep a copy of this page for future reference.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of IslamWorld’s Website and by accessing this site and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by email at info@eIslamWorld.com
1. Use of the website
Access to IslamWorld’s Website is in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by contacting IslamWorld by email at info@eIslamWorld.com
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
IslamWorld will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although IslamWorld reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). IslamWorld will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
When you shop on this Website, IslamWorld will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. IslamWorld may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .in and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website. IslamWorld may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
IslamWorld will use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You agree that you do not object to IslamWorld contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from IslamWorld by e-mail, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by e-mailing us via the website.We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of IslamWorld for mailing or marketing purposes.You should be aware that if IslamWorld are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.
- When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold IslamWorld, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
1.5 Our rights
IslamWorld reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Purchase of products
All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with our Order Acceptance Policy as set out below.
IslamWorld will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
2.2 Money Back Guarantee
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- Goods must be returned in a “saleable condition”
- A “saleable condition” will be determined by us
- We are unable to refund any shipping charges for returned goods under this clause
2.3 Order Acceptance Policy
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by IslamWorld.
2.4 Contract cancellation
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than eight working days after the day on which you receive the Products. If your order has already been dispatched please follow the procedure set out by our Returns policy.
2.5 Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times.
IslamWorld will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. IslamWorld cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
All prices are inclusive of GST (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus delivery charges.
You confirm that the credit, debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, IslamWorld will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
2.7 Refusal of transaction
IslamWorld reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. IslamWorld may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. IslamWorld will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under Indian law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Stipulate a delivery address.
- By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
3.1 Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
3.2 Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
3.3 Limitation of liability
While IslamWorld will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and IslamWorld make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
IslamWorld make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. IslamWorld will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
IslamWorld will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
3.4 Entire agreement
These Conditions govern our relationship with you.
You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation.
Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Karnataka.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by filling this contact form