Alḥamdulillāh, this edition of ‘Fortress of the Muslim’ is the first of its kind with the following notable features:
- The Text and Translation have been edited by comparing the Original Arabic version with its earlier translations by Abū Ṣafwān Farīd ‘Abdul Wāḥid Haibatān (edited by www.fatwa-online.com) and by Darussalām (KSA) in English and of Ḥāfiẓ Ṣalāḥuddīn Yūsuf in Urdu, thereby making this work a close rendering of the Original.
- The Transliteration has been greatly improved to assist proper pronunciation of Arabic.
- The Arabic Du’ās have been presented in the Indo-Pak script which makes it easy reading for all.
- Translation of the Quranic verses is taken from the Noble Quran by Dr. Muhsin Khan and the Clear Quran by Dr. Mustafa Khattab
- A few Du’ās and words of remembrance that the author Shaikh Al-Qaḥṭānī included in this work have been found to have certain weaknesses in them by Ḥadīth The ruling on these narrations has been cited accordingly in their place of occurence.
Abū ‘Āfiyah Mahtāb Amjad